What happens next will depend on the circumstances of the case in question.

Our Counselling, Mental Health and Wellbeing team will advise you on what action you can take. They can provide on-campus support and refer to external support agencies such as Rape Crisis.

If you choose to report an incident of sexual violence to the police, a specially trained officer called a SOLO (Sexual Offence Liaison Officer) is likely to be contacted to support you through the reporting process.


There are two ways you can tell us what happened