What is sexual harassment?
Sexual harassment is defined as 'any unwanted behaviour of a sexual nature that you find offensive or which makes you feel distressed, intimidated or humiliated.'
Types of sexual harassment can include:
- Someone making sexually degrading comments or gestures
- Your body being stared at or leered at
- Being subjected to sexual jokes or propositions
- E-mails or text messages with sexual content
- Physical behaviour, including unwelcome sexual advances and touching
- Someone displaying sexually explicit pictures in your space or a shared space, such as at work